This is the privacy notice of https://electricianessex.co/. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Electrician Essex Co operated by Click Rank Ltd.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to not use our services and leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at http://www.knowyourprivacyrights.org/
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you contact us by email via out website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- 1.1 provide you with our services
- 1.2 issue invoice for work carried as required from us by law
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
We keep your information only if it is necessary. If we have entered into a contract with you and received payment for the goods/services provided, it is necessary to keep your information for up to 7 years to satisfy HMRC tax regulations.
Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may only pass your name and contact information to selected associates who work with us to carry the work you have requested.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us via our online contact us form or by phone. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our company’s obligation to authorities such as HMRC
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage our risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to your interview process.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
Sending a message through our website
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need to which we believe you would expect a response.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our company.
We do not keep any personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name or email address.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
Affiliate and business partner information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner.
It allows us to recognise visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to you commission due for such referrals. It also includes information that allows us to transfer commission to you.
The information is not used for any other purpose.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship.
We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser when your session ends. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- 9.2 auto generated random key sent to our server to validate you are not a robot when sending us a message via the contact us form.
- 9.3 those cookies do no collect any identifiable personal information.
Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are not recorded. We therefore do not collect any identifiable information.
Data is not processed outside the European Union
Our websites are hosted in UK & Germany
Accordingly data obtained within the UK is not processed outside the European Union.
Access to your personal information
12.3 After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information no longer than 30 days from you contacting us.
Removal of your information
Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable informationwe may hold about you, we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Use of site by children
15.1 We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
15.2 If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
How can I complain
16.2 If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
16.3 If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
17.1 to provide you with the services you have requested;
17.2 to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
17.3 to support a claim or defence in court.
Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website and our services, and we urge you to not use our website or services if you do not agree and or not clear about our use of any information set in this policy.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Disclosure and sharing of your information
Access to your own information
Contact & Correspondance Details
Click Rank Ltd
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
email: [hello] @ [clickrank [.io]
Contact phone: 0208 058 7200